Welcome To DexterDamienChan.com – My Success Journal To Share My Online Journey to Becoming Successful In Life and Being Financially Independent!
Who Am I?
I am Dexter Damien Chan (that’s the picture of myself on the right), a Scorpio and still breathing from my birth year of 1981. Graduated from Nanyang Technological University in 2006 with a Degree in Civil Engineering.
What Do I Do?
Peddling with Sales since the age of 19 in various industries like Network Marketing, Event Sales, running as a “Business Manager” for Florists, Pet Shops, Jeweleries, Fashion Clothings and finally into the Insurance Industry (for the last 4 years till date).
Meanwhile I also grew a strong sudden interest in Blogging & Writing and have been running a few blogs (mostly one-man show) and written quite a few well-received articles (over at Helium.com).
I’m currently working full time as a Salaried Insurance Consultant in one of the Local Insurance Companies in Singapore (from May 2008 – May 2010). Still transiting.
When Did I Start Doing What I Am Doing?
I have quite a few readers and friends who are interested to know a bit of the history of my business venture so here’s the brief break-down:
- Age 19 to 22 – Got involved in Network Marketing Sales and also started becoming a “Business Manager” (this means do not own the business but get business in exchange of commissions) with Florists, Pet Shops, Jeweleries. At age 21, I tried out my first attempt as a Financial Adviser (but did not do well)
- Age 22 to 25 – Studying Full Time for my Degree In Civil Engineering
- Age 25 to Current Age – Did 6 months of Charity Sales and went on to 4 years of doing Financial Planning (Full-Time Basis). This is also the start of my online journey of making money as an Affiliate Marketer and through running various Blogs (Part Time Basis)
My Accomplishments Till Date:
After a year of blogging on a Part Time Basis, glad to share some of the accomplishments that I have made:
From My PayPal Account (made around US$800+ in 1 year time-frame)
From My ClickBank Account (made around US$400+ in 2009)
Sites That I Own:
- DexterDamienChan.com – This is my success journal blog that shares my resolutions and some of the online entrepreneurship lessons that I have personally encountered.
- HaveYouPlanned.com – This is my Financial Planning & Financial Education Blog that shares some of my personal experiences, tidbits of Financial Planning and my knowledge in Insurance.
- DexterRecommends.com – The Internet is known for Marketers releasing their own products to help you learn and solve any issues that you may have in your Online Marketing. I provide my recommendations on these products
- ArticleJuicy.com – If you are a writer in your own field and would like to contribute your own “How-To” articles, then you may want to add them to this Article Directory. Free to join! But manually approved to ensure the quality
- GuruRSS.com – This is my news and blogs aggregator site that showcases blogs that I am constantly following and learning from. You can do a search there to get an instant link to information that you may need.
- Fiocorp.ws – This is one easily affordable Business Opportunity that you can get into. Just US$10/month and you get a .WS domain name and a chance to earn $1 per referral for each and following months.
- TemplateBulb.com – If you need a professional look for your websites/blogs/site then you need to check out this site for your web templates need.
- Affilicore.com – Everything about Online Marketing is being shared here (Going Through Revamp).
- MyBeautySpree.com – If you are my Female Reader, you may want to check out this site to pre-order your fashion clothings (Still under Construction).
Let’s Be Friends!
I am always on the internet, and we can always become friends by finding me on:
Or for any advertising on my sites or to drop a simple hi, contact me today!